Saturday 11 May 2013

Inner Change...

I have so many friends who are very good and supportive for me and others also. But one of my friends always feels that he is very superior and always blame to others for any mistake. He always wants to change others but not himself. Once “Gandhiji” said “You must be the change you wish to see in the others”. I am not telling he is bad or I don’t like him but when I think in a broad way than I feel that it’s not helpful in professional life because nobody will change according to you. You have to change according to the work or situation. But if you want to change all than first you have to change yourself and show others that this is the profit because of this change, than all will change according to you. People who wait for changes to occur on the outside before they commit to making changes on the inside will never make any changes at all. To make a change often takes a lot of initial energy and effort. It is a psychological fact that you can influence your environment and thoughts. If you do so consciously and with high purpose, you can change your habits and attitudes for the better. So if you wants to change others than first improve your Inner power, efforts so that you will change…

No comments:

Post a Comment